As I was hoping, Selene hit it off with a man named Federico Doan. She met him while she was out with the twins in Brindleton Bay. She was taken aback by his good looks and they really hit it off. He was complimenting her left and right and talked all through the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rey del Sol
Gemma's little one aged up. I was finally able to get them over to play with his cousin and have a little photo shoot in my new studio...
-
Ari successfully gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. She said the pregnancy wasn't too bad and the labor was swift. I gave her a day t...
-
It's hard to fill my days now that all of the girls are out of the house during the day. I recently heard of this city not too far from ...
-
Gemma & Emma both maxed out their Charisma skill and have been working hard at their jobs. We had a small family dinner, followed by an ...

No comments:
Post a Comment