Selene wants her kids to be as close in age as possible, so went to work straight after Jaxson was settled in and she was successful! We will be blessed with another baby soon!
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rey del Sol
Gemma's little one aged up. I was finally able to get them over to play with his cousin and have a little photo shoot in my new studio...
-
Ari successfully gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. She said the pregnancy wasn't too bad and the labor was swift. I gave her a day t...
-
It's hard to fill my days now that all of the girls are out of the house during the day. I recently heard of this city not too far from ...
-
Gemma & Emma both maxed out their Charisma skill and have been working hard at their jobs. We had a small family dinner, followed by an ...

No comments:
Post a Comment